Free Pickup and delivery
of vehicles (several of our runners have CDL licenses)
Free Loaner Vehicles
cars, mini and cargo vans, 15 passenger vans, small bus, box truck, stake, body truck, pick up truck
Free Wash and Vacuum Service
Receive complimentary wash and vacuum service on us!
- Service on all types of vehicles and grounds/facilities equipment
- Alternative fuel, electric, CNG (compressed natural gas), and hybrid vehicles
- From low speed segways, electric carts, cars, vans, all size and brands of trucks
- Heavy duty diesel
- Lube, oil, filter service
- Emergency road service
- Towing to our shop for repairs
- PA State safety and emissions inspections, Federal DOT Inspections (when applicable)
- PA State enhanced inspection license (Trailer inspections and certification for reconstructed titled vehicles)
- Accident management and body work
- Telematics AdvisR monitoring system available with GPS tracking,
- maintenance alerts, vehicle history, and much more information.
- Complete diagnostic capabilities with the latest diagnostic equipment for every market brand
- In Case of Emergency stickers for each vehicle Full and complete detail service
- Full and complete detail service
And, At No Cost:
- Fleet maintenance management systems and notifications – to be determined with the fleet manager.
- Preventative maintenance programs – to include vehicle checks every 3,000-5,000 miles or 90 days
- Free on site safety training with drivers at the request of the fleet manager
- Extensive road tests of each vehicle to ensure appropriate diagnostics and repairs
- DVI – Digital Vehicle Inspections –This form will be set up specifically for your vehicles and needs.
- DEALER WARRANTY ISSUES – As a courtesy to our customer, we will make arrangements with a dealer, when an item is deemed to be a dealer warranty issue. We will advocate on your behalf, expedite an appointment, and take the vehicle to the dealer. We will then pick up the vehicle, check the repair, conclude and service/maintenance work that was approved, wash and vac, then return the vehicle to you.
Fleet Services | Jenkintown Auto Repair
Preferred Automotive Specialists provides top-notch service and exceptional customer service to our Fleets. Our services are professional and guaranteed to work the first time around. Turnover is very important when it comes to any Fleet and we do our best to expedite repairs to get your vehicles back on the road.
What separates Preferred Automotive from the rest is that we provide quality repair service at dependable prices. Our competitive advantage comes in many forms: from loaner vehicles to pick-up and delivery, to a complimentary detail. Your time is valuable to us; we do everything we can to make the repair process easy and simple for our Fleets.
We will come pick-up and deliver the vehicle upon completion. We will pick you up if you are broken down and bring you out a loaner so you can get to where you need to go while your vehicle is being serviced. We advocate for you throughout the entire repair process, whether it’s a warranty repair or basic maintenance, we get authorization from Fleet Maintenance Management and send it out for payment upon completion.
Our ASE Certified Technicians and knowledgeable staff deliver superb customer service to our Fleet customers which is why they keep coming back and our references can verify this.
We want the opportunity to earn your business and show you what we can do. We provide you with honest, timely and quality service no matter the size of your fleet.
Fleet Services Include
- Free Loaner Vehicles
- Free Pick-up and Delivery of Your Vehicle
- Specialization in Sprinters
- Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Computerized Driveability Diagnostics
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- State Inspections and Emissions Testing
- Complete Truck, Van, and Auto Repair Services
- Mechanical & Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- CNG (Fuel Systems Inspections), Bi-Fuel, Hybrids, Electric
- Towing - 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
- Engine and Transmission Repair & Replacement
- Diesel Truck Engine Repair & Replacement
- Hydraulic System Repair
- Flexible Payment Options
- Body Repairs
- Free Washing When Repairs are Complete
- Washing, Waxing, and Detailing Service Available
Preferred Vendor and Authorized Fleet Repair Facility For:
- All State Leasing
- Donlen Fleet Management & Body Repair Services
- Element Fleet Management
- Enterprise Fleet
- Fleet Response Body Shop Network
- GE Fleet
- Leaseplan USA
- Map, Inc./Wheels, Inc.
- Warner Fleet
- Wright Express
Special Needs Customers
- Braun, Ricon and Factory Warranty Provider
- Re-Configuring & Replacement of Lifts, Seats, & Equipment
- Wheelchair and Power Chair Lift Repairs
- Hand Controls for Steering, Braking, and Accelerating
- Free Pick-up and Delivery of Vehicle
NAPA Truck Service Center
NAPA Truck Service Centers know how important it is to keep your fleet on the road! We can work with you and your fleet that meets your needs and help prevent costly breakdowns.
- We will utilize your custom inspections and help develop a custom inspection
- Help with DOT inspections, CSA 2010 Compliance issues
- We offer OTR warranty
We accept all forms of payment including: Cash, Check, ACH/EFT Payments, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX Credit Cards
We perform all special needs service and repair. In most cases if your vehicle is under warranty we can perform those repairs and charge the manufacturer. If the manufacturer requires that the vehicle be at their location we will deliver it to them at no charge to the customer.