Free Pickup and delivery
of vehicles (several of our runners have CDL licenses)
Free Loaner Vehicles
cars, mini and cargo vans, 15 passenger vans, small bus, box truck, stake, body truck, pick up truck
Free Wash and Vacuum Service
Receive complimentary wash and vacuum service on us!
Fleet Services | Jenkintown Auto Repair
Preferred Automotive Specialists provides top-notch service and exceptional customer service to our Fleets. Our services are professional and guaranteed to work the first time around. Turnover is very important when it comes to any Fleet and we do our best to expedite repairs to get your vehicles back on the road.
What separates Preferred Automotive from the rest is that we provide quality repair service at dependable prices. Our competitive advantage comes in many forms: from loaner vehicles to pick-up and delivery, to a complimentary detail. Your time is valuable to us; we do everything we can to make the repair process easy and simple for our Fleets.
One of our favorite services our Fleets can't get enough of is our Complimentary Pickup & Delivery Service. We know your time is important which is why we take the burden of transporting your vehicle to and from our shop. We will pick you up if you are broken down and bring you out a loaner so you can get to where you need to go while your vehicle is being serviced. We advocate for you throughout the entire repair process, whether it’s a warranty repair or basic maintenance, we get the job done. We get authorization from Fleet Maintenance Management or the main point of contact in the company before we move forward with any repairs.
Our ASE Certified Technicians and knowledgeable staff deliver superb customer service to our Fleet customers which is why they keep coming back and our references can verify this. We have over 80 ASE Certifications and our education/training is ongoing.
We want the opportunity to earn your business and show you what we can do. We provide you with honest, timely and quality service no matter the size of your fleet.
Fleet Services Include
- Computerized Driveability Diagnostics
- Mechanical & Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance Schedules/Programs
- DVI (Digital Vehicle Inspection)
- State/Emission Inspections
- DOT Inspections
- CNG Tank Inspections
- PA State Enhanced Inspection License
- Trailer Inspection & Certification for Reconstructed Titled Vehicles
- Body Repairs/Accident Management
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles (Bi-Fuel, Hybrids, Electric, etc.)
- 24/7 Towing & Emergency Road Service
- Engine & Transmission Repair & Replacement
- Diesel Truck Engine Repair & Replacement
- Hydraulic System Repair
- Specialization In Sprinters
- Loaner Vehicles
- Complimentary Pick Up & Delivery
- Complimentary Wash & Vacuum Upon Completion of Repairs
- Full Detail Service Available *Weather Permitting
- Dealer Warranty Issues
- As a courtesy to our customer, we will make arrangements with a dealer, when an item is deemed to be a deal warranty issue. We will advocate on your behalf, expedite an appointment, and take the vehicle to the dealer. We will then pick up the vehicle, check the repair, conclude and service/maintenance work that was approved, wash and vacuum, then return the vehicle to you.
Special Needs Customers
- Braun, Ricon & Factory Warranty Provider
- Re-Configuring & Replacement of Lifts, Seats & Equipment
- Wheelchair & Power Chair Lift Repair
- Hand Controls for Steering, Braking & Accelerating
Preferred Vendor and Authorized Fleet Repair Facility For:
- All State Leasing
- Donlen Fleet Management & Body Repair Services
- Element Fleet Management
- Enterprise Fleet
- Fleet Response Body Shop Network
- GE Fleet
- Leaseplan USA
- Map, Inc./Wheels, Inc.
- Warner Fleet
- Wright Express
We accept all forms of payment including: Cash, Check, ACH/EFT Payments, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX Credit Cards