Tire Rotation in Philadelphia, PA
Tire rotation can be beneficial in several ways. It can extend the life of your tires, improve gas mileage, and ensure that your car handles in a steady and predictable manner when you need to make a sudden turn or stop. Rotating tires as a preventative maintenance is important to prolong the life of your tires and ensure even wear and tear on them.
How do I know when I need to have my tires rotated?
- Rotate tires approximately every six months or every 5,000 to 8,000 miles.
- A general rule is to get a tire rotation every other oil change
- Uneven wear; one tire has more wear and tear than the others.
- Vibrations that occurs when driving.
- Your best bet is to consult with your vehicle owner’s manual.