Tire Rotation: Auto Repair Jenkintown, PA
Tire rotation can be beneficial in several ways. It can extend the life of your tires, improve gas mileage, and ensure that your car handles in a steady and predictable manner when you need to make a sudden turn or stop. Rotating tires as a preventative maintenance is important to prolong the life of your tires and ensure even wear and tear on them.
How do I know when I need to have my tires rotated?
- Rotate tires approximately every six months or every 5,000 to 8,000 miles.
- A general rule is to get a tire rotation every other oil change
- Uneven wear; one tire has more wear and tear than the others.
- Vibrations that occurs when driving.
- Your best bet is to consult with your vehicle owner’s manual.